SBA & SCORE Presents: FREE WORKSHOP
Marketing on a Shoestring Budget|
Marketing on a Shoestring Budget
Monday, May 15, 2017
Monday- 10:00am - 1:00pm
290 Broadway, 30th floor, Room 3
New York, NY 10278
SBA New York District
Office – SCORE
Additional Registration Information: Pre-registration is required as seating is limited.
NOTE:Picture ID required for entry. (Allow 15 minutes for entry)
At the end of this workshop you will be able to:
• List ways to increase sales without using a lot of cash money.
• Implement techniques to attract new clients.
• Discovery new strategies for getting more business from your existing clients
• Describe and develop tips for effectively networking with your business.
• Using creative methods and means of marketing your business.
Instructor: Tim Contado
Tim is a seasoned marketer with experience in Consumer Product Goods (CPG) and food products. Marketing and sales executive with cinema advertising company. Expert in business management, advertising and marketing strategy, media and entertainment, and new product development. Experience in recruiting, public relations, and retail. Tim is a SCORE mentor in the New York Chapter located at 26 Federal Plaza.
The U.S. Small Business Administration was created in 1953 as an independent agency of the federal government to aid, counsel, assist and protect the interests of small business concerns. We urge and encourage you to take advantage of this powerful workshop. The information is Free. Come and learn about marketing when you don’t have a big budget to dedicate, but you want maximum impact. We hope to see you there!
• Location New York, NY10278
• ADDRESS 290 Broadway, 30th floor, Room 3
• Cost $ 0 for members / $ 0 non members
• time 10:00AM - 1:00AM
• contact 212-686-7220